The 40 & 50 Union Avenue Medical/Professional Campus is Irvington, N.J.’s newest repositioned premier office center and a hallmark fixture on the city’s commercial skyline. The 72,000-square-foot campus includes the 50 Union Avenue hi-rise office tower and adjacent four-story 40 Union Avenue mid-rise building.
Located just 200 yards off Exit143A of the Garden State Parkway, 40 & 50 Union Avenue Medical/Professional Campus offers access to Routes 24, 78, 22, 1 and the New Jersey Turnpike as well as the area’s most prominent medical centers.
The 40 & 50 Union Avenue Medical/Professional Campus has emerged as the region’s foremost urban health hub, offering proximity to a patient population served by an extensive medical facility network that includes:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center/Barnabas Health System
- Children’s Hospital of New Jersey/Barnabas Health System
- East Orange Hospital
- University Hospital
Comprised of an eight-story, 52,000-square-foot high-rise tower and an adjacent four-story, 20,000-square-foot building, the medical/professional office campus has undergone extensive renovations since being acquired in 2014 by Novus Equities, LLC. The latest enhancements include:
- DeNeal’s Café serving breakfast, lunch, snacks and an array of beverages every weekday
- Media Lounge and Conference Center for tenant meetings, pharmaceutical representatives and community groups
- Briar Hill Pharmacy, on-site full-service dispensary
- Complimentary off-street parking and proximity to the municipal parking deck
- Designated bus stop at the front door
- Professional on-site security and maintenance services
- Development of a neighborhood streetscape plan for pedestrian walkway expansions and lighting improvements extending to Nye and Springfield avenues, as well as Irvington Bus Terminal
For leasing information, please contact Eli Alper at 973.420.2677
“Since opening my Obstetrics and Gynecology practice at the 50 Union Avenue office building almost 40 years ago, Novus Equities has set a new standard – of the highest caliber – for property ownership and tenant relations. Their team consistently exceeds expectations on every front by putting their tenants’ needs and those of their patients first.”
Certification: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hospital Affiliation: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ
Ownership and Management
Novus Equities, LLC, of Jersey City, N.J., acquired the 40 & 50 Union Avenue Medical/Professional Office Campus in 2014 as its flagship office property. The company, founded in 1997, and its principals, Scott Seale and Steven Hess, have been “reimagining” New Jersey’s core urban centers for almost three decades with in-house urban planning, development, leasing and property management initiatives.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.